NovTic All Purpose Concentrated Disinfectant Cleaner (1L)
NovTic All Purpose Concentrated Disinfectant Cleaner contains 8% of Benzalkonium chloride, the disinfectant agent that is recommended by various authorities around the world including The National Environment Agency (NEA) from Singapore, European Centre of Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) from USA.
1L x 4 Bottles: RM180.00
NovTic All Purpose Concentrated Disinfectant Cleaner is a concentrated disinfectant solution that is versatile for use all around the house and premises to support a clean and healthy environment. It is suitable for use on all floors and any hard surfaces including walls, table tops, floor, door handles, lift button, panels, toilet seats, metal surfaces and other household surfaces. It leaves your place with a refreshing floral scent where no rinsing is required after disinfection. It is available in 1L and 5L pack size that caters to different needs, keeping your house and premises free from harmful germs.
- Kills 99.9% of micro-organisms
- Safe to be used around children
- Recommended by health authorities globally
Benzalkonium Chloride (8%), Purified Water, Glycerine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Bicarbonate, Fragrance.
For spraying or fogging on any hard surface or floor:
1. Dilute 10 mL NOVTIC ALL PURPOSE CONCENTRATED DISINFECTANT CLEANER to 1 liter of water.
2. Simply spray directly on to surface and let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Wipe over with clean damp cloth and allow to dry.
4. Or apply with a clean cloth, mop or sponge saturated with product until the surface is completely wet.
5. No rinsing required.
PREPARATION FOR FOGGING
Cover equipment that are sensitive to moisture e.g. computer, artwork, wood. After fogging, allow area to settle for 1 hour before entering. Your spraying staff must be equipped with PPE (clothing, eyewear and N95 mask). Empty and rinse water tank and tube after fogging.
Avoid adding NovTic All Purpose Concentrated Disinfectant Cleaner to soap as the active quaternary ammonium compound will be inactivated.