NovTic Concentrated Disinfectant For Fogging (1L)Fast Action. Broad Spectrum. Gentle.
NovTic Concentrated Disinfectant For Fogging contains 0.8% of Benzalkonium chloride, the disinfectant agent that is recommended by various authorities around the world including The National Environment Agency (NEA) from Singapore, European Centre of Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) from USA.
1L x 4 Bottles: RM144.00
NovTic Concentrated Disinfectant For Fogging is a concentrated disinfectant solution that is suitable to use in any fogging machine or atomizer, producing disinfectant mist to kill all germs on every surfaces around the house and premise. It is non-toxic, non-flammable and yet effective in germs killing, which safely protects your loved one, making it the best choice as a fogging disinfectant. It is gentle on all materials and does not stain the clothes or paper, which is versatile in every environment.
- Kills 99.9% of micro-organisms
- Safe to be used around children
- Recommended by health authorities globally
Benzalkonium Chloride (0.8%), Purified Water, Glycerine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Bicarbonate, Fragrance, CI 47005.
For spraying or fogging on any hard surface or floor:
1. Dilute 100 mL NOVTIC CONCENTRATED DISINFECTANT FOR FOGGING to 1 liter of water.
2. Cover equipment that are sensitive to moisture e.g. computer, artwork, wood.
3. After fogging, allow area to settle for 1 hour before entering.
4. Your spraying staff must be equipped with PPE (clothing, eyewear and N95 mask).
5. Empty and rinse water tank and tube after fogging.
Avoid adding NovTic Concentrated Disinfectant For Fogging to soap as the active quaternary ammonium compound will be inactivated.